Alice recently got together with our client, Theresa Delgado to find out how she leverages the power of a ghostwriting service and a project manager. Theresa shared some great insights in this short interview and we encourage to give it a listen a the link below.
Some of what’s covered in this interview includes:
- Weighing the pros and cons of hiring out for writing services
- Even though someone else does the writing, the finished product is very much hers alone.
- How working with a project manager helps her get the best results possible
- The one thing working regularly with us forces her to do
- A very key…and free…resource to help you make the most of working with a writer
- How outsourcing your content can help you capitalize on your strengths and compensate for any weaknesses
Click here to listen (mp3)
- This is the link to the Better Content Marketing Course that Theresa mentions. It’s a free course that includes guidance on creating your Content Charter (in Lesson 9) to help you.
- If you would like to leverage the power of a project manager and a team of ghostwriters specially selected as best to work on your content, check out our monthly services here.