The other day, Alice and Ron interviewed Kindle Publishing Consultant, Mike Balmaceda and a lot of great tips came to light. Whether you publish fiction or non-fiction, we recommend giving it a watch by clicking play below.
Some of what was covered in the interview:
- How to strategize your Kindle categories and adjust your strategy as your book becomes more popular
- Your first steps to Kindle publishing and how to avoid common mistakes
- What to do if you find the topic you want to cover isn’t a big seller on Kindle…there are options
- How to increase your profits per book and leverage your Kindle success
- Just for fiction writers: How to come up with hot topics and grow your mailing list
- How to use a little-known strategy for increasing your Kindle exposure and getting more people on your mailing list