You know you need plenty of content to keep the search engines ranking you high, and your audience coming back for more. But, where in the world will you ever find the time to keep up with the demand for high quality content that your audience will find value in? The first thing to understand is what constitutes content, and then to realize you don’t have to do it alone.
1. Buy Private Label Rights Content – While you will have to rewrite and edit it, it can still be a lot faster than starting from scratch. PLR is content that you buy and use as your own. The trick is finding a reputable source to buy it from, to ensure that the research is accurate and the content is not difficult to rewrite to make your own. Check out AllPrivateLabelRights.com and ListMagnets.com. Keep in mind that you don’t have to purchase blog post or article PLR. You can also buy reports and ebooks and take them apart to create content series and individual posts.
2. Outsource It – You can use a service like Upwork.com to find freelancers to do the writing for you. Hire someone with experience of writing in your niche and realize that if you want the work to sound like you, you’ll need to edit it and add your own voice. But, you can get a lot of content written quickly relatively inexpensively. (And we’re happy to help too. Save money with a content membership.)
3. Curate Content – You don’t really always have to create scratch content. You can be the source for all things “your niche” that will make your business website or blog a one-stop-shop for your audience. Introduce, and provide a link to, important content that you feel your audience will enjoy. If there happens to be an affiliate link involved – even better.
4. Repurpose Content – If you’ve written books, or created other content, you can repurpose it. Even if you have already written a blog post, you can turn that post into a podcast or YouTube video. Change it up a bit but keep the facts the same, and the content will feel brand-new.
5. Keep an Idea File – One block that many business owners experience is simply having an idea. But, as you know, ideas come when you least expect them. If you start an idea file and keep track of every idea you have, you’ll be able to come up with and create content quickly when you need to.
6. Write in Bulk Ahead of Time – Using your idea file, take a couple of hours to create a lot of content at one time. It’s a lot easier to do four or five articles or several videos at once on a topic than it is to try to do it every single day, one at a time. When you’re working, you will get into a flow and be able to create more in a short period of time.
7. Keep It Simple – Try not to think too hard about each thing to the point where you cause yourself to have a block and be unable to create content. Trying to be perfect can cause procrastination. Procrastination can lead to not getting things done. If you want to get content fast, you’ll need to learn to keep it simple.
Getting content fast is a possibility. You don’t have to spend all your time pecking away at your keyboard all alone to get content for your website or blog. You can get help from others by outsourcing and curating content. You can keep an idea file so that when it’s time to sit down and create, you’re ready.